Sunday, January 17, 2021

C'est Moi





This is also from upstate times. I haven't bathed in light like this in months. I really miss working in the fresh air without a mask on; we just had a COVID scare at work (we're all fine) but now we've switched to everyone wearing KN95 masks and they really press down on my nose, and shoot air at my eyes and dry them out, and pull at the back on my ears. I hate wearing them, but it's what must be done. A few weeks back the virus mutated and now the new English version is super catchable. I've been walking down the street with my mask down when I don't see anyone for awhile, but I've seen recommendations to not even pull that shit, so I'm NOT looking forward to ever leaving the house ever again. 

Anyways, I love these photos. I've been super anxious lately and have been eating, eating, eating, gaining, gaining, gaining weight. I feel truly ugly, so it's nice to see a version of myself that doesn't feel like a horrible monster cupcake. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment