Sunday, January 17, 2021

Back in Brooklyn for my Birthday


This is during the two weeks I was still in Bushwick. I miss the stores, and restaurants, and bars, and vibes of Bushwick, even though I love my home in Flatbush. This was just a hot care that was hanging out on the sidewalk as I ran to the liquor shop to pick up wine (and cups! the guy rolled his eyes and gave me cups for the park) and then to Starr Barr to pick up Jil's produce she couldn't get.

Cody Rae made me cupcakes! 




It was so last minute, and so pandemic. Nicole biked from Park Slope and Cody Rae and Parker came from relatively nearby. It was so nice to see everyone. Before I went upstate I took a walk with Cody Rae at least once a week, and I got to see her upstate, I haven't seen her in a hot minute now though, I miss my friends. Nicole I saw at halloween, Parker I haven't seen in ages. Maybe since this, actually. I was going to do thanksgiving with her and Elise, but the numbers went up, and we all canceled. 



I ordered myself a very expensive cake, I ate it for a week. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment