Monday, April 1, 2019

We're well past maintaining.

Goodness, I'm so paralyzed with fear of failure that I fail just by not starting.

I realized recently that I can not see successful people and imagine being them one day. I see people thinking about the future and talking about savings, trips, homes, promotions, relationships and I get lost. I used to just go fuzzy and couldn't identify with those things but now they make me angry and jealous. But I see an old lady collecting cans for money, or hobbling down the street, and I see myself as that. I really just see those old ladies, in pain, poor and just straight up see the exact path leading me there. It's not a conscious choice, it simply feels inevitable.

Anyways, Marie wants her wedding invitations tomorrow, she asked me to do them two months ago and I haven't started.

My car needs a patch on the tire and a new fan belt. That's not going to happen for awhile.

Student loans? Credit card? lol

car insurance. Yeah, I should renew that. Soon.

Taxes. Same. 14 days until the deadline.

My body. I huff walking down the street now.

I fixed things once, long ago and have since been watching those things decay. I can't bring myself to action.

No comments:

Post a Comment