Saturday, December 11, 2010

Had a weird dream. I went with my brother who lived downtown in chicago to an opera at his school. I lived at the goodman. The opera was full, so we hopped on my brother's motorcycle that turned into a vespa on the way over. We got in, and there were two theaters, connected like a figure 8 with a ticket booth in the middle. One theatre had empty chairs, a looted buffet, and a mariachi band. The other side had the "opera" which was a band horror movie starring John Revolta and Dule Kill. I tried to wake up 3 times, this movie I invented in my head was so bad. I woke up when I yelled at the manager and then to punctuate my frustration I ran up and grabbed a cupcake which was 70 percent frosting and bit it. The disgustingness of a mouthful of frosting woke me up and led me to dry heaving over the toilet. 

mind over matter. 

Like when i learned how to give myself real stomach and head aches to get out of class when I was seven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment